Thursday 23 October 2014

What's in my Bag?


What's in my Bag videos are some of my favourites to watch on YouTube. Even though I don't make videos I thought it might be fun to give you a little glimpse of what is in my bag. I am pretty boring in that I use the same bag everyday for months and months on end. I have been using my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag since well before the Summer. I have the black leather bag with silver hardware and I love it! At first I was worried it was too small but I've learned to downsize and now I love carrying a small purse! Keep reading to see what I carry with me in my bag. 

So there you have it! Here is a list of everything that was stuffed in there:

1) Juice Box - I've been pretty sick over the last year and have found myself in a few situations where I needed some sugar asap. I now always have some sort of sugar in my bag, but its usually some kind of juice.

2)  Pill Container - I always carry some Advil or Tylenol, and a few other meds that I might need handy in a pinch. This little bottle is the perfect size.

3) Headphones - These are just some cheap Sony earphones from Wal-Mart. I am always losing headphones so I wont buy expensive ones anymore! These ones seem to do the job.

4) Wallet - This is a super small Fossil wallet. I LOVE it. i used to always have a big wallet, but this one has only maybe 5 card slots, and a cash section and a small zipper on the back. It's definitely helped me downsize. I do have the 'Key Ring' app on my phone that I use for loyalty cards so I don't have to tote them around with me.

5) Pen - I love this one because it has different colors, including purple and pink!

6) Hurraw! Lip Balm in Root beer - I love this. I use it on the daily. 

7) iPhone 5s - Not in the picture, but this is usually stowed in my purse as well.

So that's everything that I carry in my little purse. Leave me a comment below with everything that is in your purse! I was surprised i didn't have any rogue receipts or junk in my purse. I usually have a few of those and a movie stub or two.

2 comments: