Sunday 19 October 2014

Lush Ocean Salt Scrub Review


I know I have an overload of Lush product reviews, but what can I say, I really love their products! About a month ago I stopped into my nearest store (which is over an hour away!) and the lovely girl who was working gave me an amazing hand treatment. She used the Ocean Salt scrub, which i had never used before, and I immediately fell in love.


Ocean Salt, as described on the Lush website
"Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt, dead skin and blockages for a bright, fresh face. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, leaving it balanced and soft. The cleansing effects of lime and vodka are ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes and leave skin visibly brightened. It's no wonder Ocean Salt is so enormously popular!"
First of all, can I just say how amazing this smells! The girl at my store described it as smelling like a margherita, which i think is a perfect description! It smells so fresh and is very invigorating. I love to use this all over my body, concentrating on particularly dry areas such as my legs and elbows, etc. I have tried to use this on my face, and while it feels wonderful, it seems to be a bit harsh for my skin so I just stick to using it on my body. It leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and smooth, and leaves a very pleasant scent on your skin. I love it! It is definitely a product that I will continue to repurchase and I wish that they made other products with the same scent because I know I would buy them all!

Have you tried the Ocean Salt scrub? Let me know your thoughts below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment