Saturday 18 October 2014

Festive Lush Haul

Lush recently posted their Halloween and Christmas collections on their website, and I just had to stock up on some bath products. I am going to do separate posts for the bath products, with photos of them as well as what they look like in the bath, so stay tuned for those posts. However, I thought i would share what I picked up. As soon as I popped the box open, the whole room smelled amazing!




The products that I picked up, going from left to right in the photo, are: 

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar
Luxury LUSH Pud Bath Bomb
Holly Golightly Bubble Bar
Yog Nog Soap
So White Body Wash
Cinders Bath Bomb
Northern Lights Bath Bomb
So White Bath Bomb
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Father Christmas Bath Bomb
The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar 

I have had a chance to use the So White body wash, and the Yog Nog Soap, so i will put up a post soon with some pictures and my thoughts on those. The body wash is the same scent of the bath bomb which I have used before, so I knew right away I would love it! 

Let me know if you picked up anything from the new festive collections, and what your favorite products are, I'd love to hear your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment