Wednesday 15 October 2014

October Ipsy Glam Bag

Today I received my first Ipsy Glam Bag in the mail. Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that sends a personalized bag of beauty products and samples right to your door each month. The cost is $10/month, and there is a $4.95 shipping fee to deliver to Canada.

One you register with the website, you complete a quiz that helps determine which products you will receive in your monthly bag. I think this is a neat feature so that you are more likely to get products that you will actually use. 

I was on a wait list for an ipsy subscription for about 3 weeks before I finally was able to get a bag. I understand there is high demand for this subscription service, but i wish I didnt have to wait and miss the September bag! 

Without further ado, here are the products that I received this month!




 First off, can I say how much I appreciate that the products come in a reusable bag? I like that I can actually reuse the bag, rather than have it just come in a box that I will end up recycling. I also think its fun that the mailing bag is bright pink. Its the little things that get me!


I was very pleasantly surprised at the products that i received in my bag. I didn't get a card that explains each product, like i have previously gotten with other subscription services (Glymm, Luxe Box), but when i logged on to the Ipsy website it showed a list of all of the products I received. 

1) Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in 'On a Gilt Trip'
2)  Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
3) Ayres Patagonia Body Butter
4) Noyah Lipstick in 'Deeply in Mauve'
5) Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Waterproof Liner

I am happy about everything that I recieved. I will use all of the products, but the standouts to me are the nail polish and eyeliner. I am excited to try the Indie Lee cleanser as I have heard good things about that brand. Overall I think i got a great bag! 

The website allows you to look at all of the other products that were in bags this month, and the only other one that I saw that I would have liked to try was a Smashbox primer, so I think i did pretty good! 

You can sign up for a monthly Ipsy Glam Bag at ipsy.com. If you already have a subscription, let me know what  you received in your bag this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment